Most people think estate planning is reserved for the fabulously wealthy, but it actually applies to everyone. Valuing an estate is about so much more than your income; a complete estate plan includes: the value of your home, retirement accounts, IRAs, stocks, bonds, savings accounts, life insurance and so much more. When you add all that up, you have an estate worth protecting.
At Qazi Law, we consider a holistic approach to estate planning. We don’t want you to just prepare your trusts, wills and powers of attorney. We want this process to encourage you to look at your finances, develop strategies to save and spend wisely and implement techniques to protect your loved ones. We want you to get organized and to feel empowered about the financial choices you make. To this end, we are always ready to refer you to qualified financial advisors and insurance agents. We are here to teach and educate you, as well as provide valuable legal advice regarding the protection of your estate.
Good Estate Planning includes:
Estate planning isn’t just a one-time event. It is an ongoing process that should include regular, careful reviews. That’s why Qazi Law offers free three-year reviews to all of its clients.
Estate Planning Services We Offer
It is always best that you have the option to choose what is best for you and your family. This is why I always educate my clients about estate planning. Let me help you secure and manage your assets in the event of an unprecedented death. We can help you in securing your assets aside from your work permits and immigration status! Estate planning is a must and it is the best way to show those you love the most that they are taken care of even if you are no longer here to do it.
Secure your real estate properties by letting me educate and guide you on how to properly do it. It is best to make sure you won’t miss anything about contracts, insurance policies, and the prices of the real estate you have worked hard to invest in.
A living trust will make sure the transition from your estate to the people and organizations you personally care for runs smoothly. It is possible to keep most types of assets into a living trust as long as they have value. Your living trust will become the “owner” of any property that you put into it after you pass away. I will be here to manage disputes and other issues that may arise to make sure the people and the organizations you value will be supported the way you wanted to.
Taking care of your family means protecting them in the event you are no longer able to do it due to death, which is an inevitable and unpredictable part of our lives. A will protects your assets and the future of your loved ones together with the assistance of an attorney who always puts your best interest at heart. Let me help you prepare and protect your assets so they can still feel how much you cared for them.
Is there a person whom you can give your trust about the most important decisions and documents in your estate or life? Then, it’s possible for them to sign or attend to valuable transactions and processes on your behalf in the event that you are physically unable to do so due to distance or medical emergencies. The designated person, agent, or attorney-in-fact will have the authorization which can either be broad or limited to decide about the principal (which means you, the owner) finances, investments, medical care, and properties.
This lets your children be taken care of by people such as another family member or a very close friend that you trust in the event that you are either deported or will not be able to take care of your child/children due to unforeseen reasons such as death or detention. This will ensure your kids will not enter the foster system but instead be allowed to stay with people they’ve known for years through your friendship or connection with them.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
I would love to connect with you to discuss your immigration and estate planning needs. Call us today or send us an email to book your appointment! Simply choose from these options:
Book via Calendly
Simply click the button below to schedule an appointment with us.
Call us on our hotline at
630 504 0648 today!
- Once you choose to call us at 630 504 0648, select your preferred language from Spanish, English, Filipino, Urdu, and Arabic with appointments.
- Have your cases assessed by our trained legal assistant so you have a better idea of what you qualify for, before even speaking to a lawyer!
- Select a date and time (in Central Standard Time) for your consultation schedule.
- Confirm with the legal assistant whether you prefer Zoom, phone conference, or an in office consultation.
- Once all is confirmed, the legal assistant will help you in processing the pre-paid consultation appointment.
- Our offices will send you SMS reminders a few days before and on the day of your appointment.
- Have an in depth consultation with me in which I will listen to your concerns and analyze your case immediately.
- Once you decide to sign up with me, be prepared for your life to be changed!
- We start working on your case the same day as your consult and we work fiercely and quickly to get you results.
- Get regular updates on your case as it progresses from our legal assistants.